Our Portuguese groupage/part and full load services offer the following benefits;
Between 2 and 3 groupage containers per week from Portugal, transit time 3 - 4 working days.
Services are direct, under our control, door to door.
Consolidation of freight can be arranged and shipped as one consignment for 1 price.
Departures are Wednesday/Thursday/Friday.
We operate from our Porto hub, which is fed daily by Olicargo's other Portuguese depots, who organise collections from all area's of Portugal.
We ship 20/40ft containers, up 26 ton Payload
We are an Irish, family owned forwarder with over 80 years combined experience in moving freight from Spain and Portugal to Ireland.
We operate from our 100,000 sq ft hub on the Naas Road, Dublin 12 - with daily connections to all 32 counties.
Contact our Portuguese Imports Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the impending Storm Emma due to arrive over the next few days, we may experience some delays this Thursday until early next week and subsequent internal delays because of the disruption this week. We will endeavour to keep these delays to a minimum. Where disruptions will effect our customers our Operations Team will liaise with you.
Weather Updates: http://www.met.ie/nationalwarnings/default.asp
Due to heavy snow conditions in Italy since Friday 23.02.2018, the authority's have placed a ban on all containers 7.5 ton and over in the listed areas below. Police can seize the trailers and fine the drivers if this is not adhered to.
- Veneto: Rovigo
- Emilia Romagna: Bologna, Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Reggio Emilia, Ferrara, Ravenna, Forlì-Cesena, Rimini
- Toscana: Firenze, Prato, Siena, Pistoia, Arezzo
- Umbria: Perugia, Terni
- Lazio: Roma
- Marche: Ancona, Pesaro Urbino, Pesaro
- Abruzzo: L'Aquila, Chieti
- Molise: Campobasso, Isernia
- Campania: Avellino, Salerno
- Puglia: Bari, Barletta/Andria/Trani, Foggia.
If this will have an effect on your delivery we will endeavour to let you know.
Due to local festivities in Castellon there will be some restrictions next week, please see below;
- March 5th: bank holiday
- March 6th to 9th: intensive working hours 08-14h.
- Closing date for container bookings: Wednesday 7th, 12:30h.
- Closing for loading containers: Thursday 8th at 17:00.
Please ring our office on 056-7793888 for further enquiries or send your query to email@example.com