Allmed Agencies Limited commenced trading in 2003 as an International Freight Forwarding Company, specialising in the Italian, Spanish and Portuguese markets. Our business goal is to provide a quality, reliable, personalised and competitively priced freight service to all of our customers.
Our team of seasoned professionals have many years experience in International Freight Forwarding and Logistics. Due to hard work and dedication in providing the highest possible service levels, we have become the market leaders in providing Italian, Spanish and Portuguese freight services to and from Ireland.
We continuously strive to find innovative ways to deliver better services and bring real added value to our clients. Because of our specialisation in these dedicated services, we can commit all of our time and resources to providing all of our customers with service levels which are second to none.
With the impending Storm Emma due to arrive over the next few days, we may experience some delays this Thursday until early next week and subsequent internal delays because of the disruption this week. We will endeavour to keep these delays to a minimum. Where disruptions will effect our customers our Operations Team will liaise with you.
Weather Updates: http://www.met.ie/nationalwarnings/default.asp
Due to heavy snow conditions in Italy since Friday 23.02.2018, the authority's have placed a ban on all containers 7.5 ton and over in the listed areas below. Police can seize the trailers and fine the drivers if this is not adhered to.
- Veneto: Rovigo
- Emilia Romagna: Bologna, Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Reggio Emilia, Ferrara, Ravenna, Forlì-Cesena, Rimini
- Toscana: Firenze, Prato, Siena, Pistoia, Arezzo
- Umbria: Perugia, Terni
- Lazio: Roma
- Marche: Ancona, Pesaro Urbino, Pesaro
- Abruzzo: L'Aquila, Chieti
- Molise: Campobasso, Isernia
- Campania: Avellino, Salerno
- Puglia: Bari, Barletta/Andria/Trani, Foggia.
If this will have an effect on your delivery we will endeavour to let you know.
Due to local festivities in Castellon there will be some restrictions next week, please see below;
- March 5th: bank holiday
- March 6th to 9th: intensive working hours 08-14h.
- Closing date for container bookings: Wednesday 7th, 12:30h.
- Closing for loading containers: Thursday 8th at 17:00.
Please ring our office on 056-7793888 for further enquiries or send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org